Sunday, September 6, 2009

Jayson posing with mummy's spectacle



See how excited Jayson is when mummy put her spectacle on him. U can see his bihis @ air liur yg banyak at his neck..hehe..we just arrive from Kampung. Daddy so busy tunggu durian jatuh till slept in the jungle. I have a good news. Now, Jayson can sleep without his wawa@ayunan. So daddy no need to bring his "wawa" all the time. Congrats Jayson. Now Jayson ada 3 batang gigi mau keluar d bahagian atas. Don't know how he will look like if byk gigi already. Just wanna share this articles from babyweekly that I've receive today.
"Hi mailin!your baby is just four weeks away from her first birthday. What a milestone! Just think, a year ago you were still pregnant, wondering what your baby would look like and worrying about your delivery! How the time has flown! "

Yeah..time has really flown..but I have enjoyed myself as a mummy to Jayson and wife to my husband..Thanks to God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment