Monday, August 31, 2009

Jayson with cousins



This photos taken during weekends at my husband's house. Jayson met his cousins and enjoying himself. I've taken some photos for memories. Almaklumlah, they are really seldom seeing and playing with each others. Everybody is busy with their own things.hehe..By the way, we really enjoying ourselve chit-chat and eating durians. As you can see, theres a twin in our family. My husband's sister. Both of them are wearing pink dress and a black buts. Cool yeah.. We call them " C Tua @ nama betul Aurelia = for the big size " and " C Punchi @ nama betul Aurelie = for the small one ". Love them both..



This photo plak taken during Cheng2 3rd bday at my house. We arrive there at 10.30 am and aunty Jue has make a bday hat for Jayson. He look so gorgeous with his prince hat. Love this shot. My sister pandai da ambil photo after a few lectures from me..heheehe.. While I'm holding Jayson, many for the quests wanna give me ang pow..kakaka..they thought that Jayson is the birthday boy because he's wearing bday hat. Luckily Jayson's mummy told them earlier and didn't take the ang pow...hahahaha.. rugi o tidak ambil..hehe..Oklah..see u in my next blog..I'm still not ok today..masi penat baru balik dari kampung..

No comments:

Post a Comment