Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1 year ago.. .22.09.2008



Still fresh in my mind the day Jayson was borne. I was operated that day on 22.09.2008 at 10.30am because Jayson was breech. Mummy and daddy are so proud of you. U are our truly little hero. Just wanna share the above video taken during Jayson's 1st day. He look so cute with his tired eyes. Even though he was too tired, but he still wanna look around. So excited. Still remember this sms that we've send to all our beloved friends and relatives to announce Jayson's birth. I still keep this sms in my handphone.

" Hai. My mum told me that u are one of her very best friend. Just wanna share this good news with u. I was borne on 22.09.08 at 10.30 am with weight 3.25kg. Thanks to God, me n my mum are doing just fine. Thanks to your prayers. God bless u. With Lov : Jayson Dillon Jimleh "

Some on my friends comments that its a very creative way to announce a child birth. Thanks for the ideas daddy. Below is one of congratulate sms from my old buddy Secolastica O.

" With gratitude 2 God, congratulations 2 d 3 of u. Nothing make me happier than 2 hear dat d mummy and son r both healthy. 2 d new mummy & daddy, ur life r complete new wit ur little son around. Jayson Dillon, u r lucky 2 grew up in ur mother womb and luckier 2 be d eldest son of such a wonderful pair. May u grow up healthy and b among d pretty people, just like ur parents. Nothing much to say, just congrates again, may God bless u always. : ) regards, aunty secolas "

I miss that moment. Can't stand from crying while I'm watching this video..I'm so lucky to have u in my life Jayson.

No comments:

Post a Comment