Monday, August 24, 2009

Pa and Ma Photo Contest


I send this photo for Pa and Ma Photo Contest last nite with title " My Superhero ". You also can vote for Jayson at http://mamafc.com/ .This photo contest will end on 04 Sept 2009. Steps to vote :

1. Sign up - very simple just enter your name, email and password.
2. Sign in - enter id and password
3. Click Gallery and click most viewed. You can see the above photo with title " My Superhero ". Click and put your comment 1-5. ( 5 for cutest. You also can check comments from other members. )
4. Thank you for your times. I really recommend this site for all mummys and daddys outside
there. You can get a lot of useful info from this site. Its my pleasure to share with u all any useful or interesting info regarding baby. See u soon.

Note : Only sign up members can vote for this contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment