Sunday, January 30, 2011

My second chances to be a teacher

This is my first blog since I've got KPLI's offer for intake January 2011 ( Pengajian Bahasa Inggeris - SJKC ). I still can't believe that I've got KPLI's offer at Bintangor, Sarawak. I was crying the whole night when I've got the result. Thinking of my children especially my 2 months baby, making me feel so damn sad. Today is my 7th day at IPG Kampus Rajang. Still can't believe I was far away from my family especially my kids. I have to be strong and always think positive. This is not the time for me to cry and be sad all the time.

Luckilly I can access internet here and can use Skype to chat with my family. I was so happy that I can see them everyday. Its seems like we were not that far away. My kids are just fine and I don't have to worry so much. Now, I need to prepare myself for a busy week as a KPLI student. At the same time, I have a very sporting and lovely friends here especially Sabahan. My roomate Ana was really lovely and a nice person. I'm so lucky to have her as my roomate. My other friends from Sabah is Sya, Seja, Su and Clement ( so blurr..hehe ). All of them are so young and easy going.

Hopefully I can get maid by next week so that she can help my mum taking care of my kids. Jayson is getting more active right now and my mum is not feeling well. Just wanna share Jill's latest photo and our family photo during Jill's full moon December 2010. Really miss them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment