Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Its Positive !!!!!


The result is positive. I can't believe this. We are going to have a new family member soon. And Jayson is going to have a new geng soon. Actually we have planned for a 2nd child this year before my age turn to 30. We really hope that we will get a baby gurl this time. But if its a boy, we are still happy coz Jayson will have a partner to play footbal with..hehe..

By the way, my due date would be on 30 November 2010. So happy coz its during school holidays. I'm planning to find a new doctor for our 2nd baby. No more Dk. Ramesh at Rafflesia. We are planning to go to SMC this time. Now I'm 5 weeks pregnant and didn't have any simpton of Morning Sickness yet. Maybe this time is better that last time. Hopefully!!! Pls God..I'm so phobia with MS. But my gastric pain is still there and I have to eat all the time. OK guys..see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment